@spheron/spheron-storage: New Version v2.0.4
We have released a new version of the @spheron/storage which includes a new function pinCIDs. This new function allows you to send an array of CIDs to be pinned on the Spheron IPFS Node. For more details check out the DOCS.
@spheron/browser-upload: New Version v2.0.1
We have released a new version of the @spheron/browser-upload which includes a fix for the issue that the totalSize was not being increased for files larger than 5MB in the onChunkUploaded callback in the upload function.
- Dedicated Gateway Bandwidth Bonus: Introducing support for the Dedicated Gateway Bandwidth bonus, offering enhanced options and flexibility in gateway resource management.
- UI Support for CID Pinning: Enhanced UI now allows easy pinning of a CID. Initiate new uploads and specify the CID to be pinned to the Spheron IPFS Node with greater simplicity.
- User ID Accessibility in Settings: For a smoother user experience, we’ve incorporated your user ID into the settings page. This allows for convenient access and copying, facilitating various interactions on our platform.
- Commission Fee Integration: The compute usage calculation now incorporates the commission fee set by the Spheron provider.
- Removal of 5 AKT Mandatory Spending on Instance Deployment: This requirement has been eliminated; Spheron now manages this aspect seamlessly.
- Subscription Credit Deduction Fix for ‘On-Demand’ Instances: On-demand instances have been updated with a refined mechanism for tracking subscription compute usage.